Quick Batch File Compiler convert your batch files into actual program (.EXE format) in one click. This program may be run on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 without any limitations. An .EXE file is much harder to casually reverse-engineer, so this could be a way to conceal a particular batch file's operations from an end user. Content of your batch file will be encrypted and protected from changes.
Quick Batch File Compiler also lets you set various resources in the .EXE file, such as its description, the company name, version information and even the application icon. In additional, you may include any files to compiled exe file and use it during execution.
- Creating a 32-bit or 64-bit applications in a single click.
- Save/Load Project Options
- Open context help for batch commands by pressing F1 in editor
- Embedded files: you can embed files to the compiled executable. This files will be decompressed before script execution and deleted on exit.
- Can create Ghost applications without DOS window.
- Allows you to select application icon
- Allows you to edit Version Info for EXE-file.
- Protects contents of a batch file from the non-authorized change
- Hides contents of a batch file from viewing.
- It is not necessary to be the programmer to create the program
- It may be useful for installation and automation tasks
- Syntax highlighting of commands inside built-in editor
- Can compile any batch file to exe format compatible with XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- All compiled files royalty-free