Abyssmedia Audio Converter Plus is a powerful, professional solution designed for converting the most popular audio formats and Audio CD tracks directly into MP3, WMA, OGG, AMR, FLAC, APE or WAV formats. High-quality 32-bit converter engine guarantee performance boost on multi-core CPU and allows precision sample rate conversion. Converter can process 24-bit and 32-bit WAV files for DVD Audio mastering. Integration with Windows Explorer enables easy conversion for entrie folders. Just add audio files, select output folder and format and you are ready to convert them in one click.
- Performance optimizations for multi-core CPUs from Intel and AMD
- Import Audio Files from Playlists (M3U, PLS)
- Keep directory structure during conversion
- Transfer audio tags during conversion
- Retain the original file creation time
- Analyze volume and apply gain to the output files (normalization).
- High precision sampling rate conversion between 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 16000Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz, 48000Hz amd 96000Hz
- High quality conversion between 8 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit(integer) and 32 bit(IEEE floating point)
- Allows you to create CD compatible WAV files so you can burn them on a CD.
- Shell Integration: By simply right clicking a file, folder or a group of files, you can start the conversion process from Windows Explorer.
- Support Drag and Drop: You can convert files or folders by dragging and dropping them onto the software's desktop icon or main window.
- Batch conversion: You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
- Allows you to convert entire folders and sub-folders
- Close integration with other audio tools like sound recorder and sound editor
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
How to Activate!
1 Download and Extract file with WinRAR tool.
2 Run setup file and complete installation.
3 Copy And Paste “Patch.exe” To Installation Directory.
4 Run Patch and Click “Apply Patch”