Do you need a utility that could combine several PDF files into one PDF? PDF Combine can do this easily. Are you looking for a program that could be easy-to-use and have enough options to satisfy your requirements? PDF Combine is the most efficient and handy program available in the market. And, you will be happy with the price!
PDF Combine from CoolUtils easily:
- Combines different pages of invoices, bank statements, contracts, or e-books
- Allows the selection of as many PDF files as you like
- Combines files by folders or common name part.
- Keeps your folder’s structure, if you combine subfolders within a folder.
- For e-books PDF Combine can create a Table of Contents. Each file name of the combined files becomes a bookmark. You can set your own bookmarks as well. So you get easy navigation within the combined PDF file.
- Sets document properties (key words, author, creator, etc.)
- Encrypts PDF (you can allow or forbid users to print/annotate/modify PDF file)
- Signs combined PDF with your digital signature
- The Pro version combines Word, XLS, RTF, TXT, TIFF, JPEG files into one PDF.
- New! PDF Combine can add headers and footers to PDF pages. So you may add date or page count to each page of the output PDF document.
- Creates table of contents
- Combines PDF files by folders
- Combine PDFs by common name part
- Creates bookmarks
- No need for Adobe Acrobat
- Command line and GUI
- Fast and accurate
- ActiveX and Server version