EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Technician is the physiologist information feat solvent for Companies with Aggregate Machines, Collection Recovery Operate Providers, IT Professionals, Method Administrators, Technicians and Consultants. With its plenary collection recovery bleach, users can savor untrammelled employment and preferential assist to spend outgo and example.
Three Steps to Recover All Lost Data
- Step 1 Launch the program on your computer or device.
- Step 2 Slect types of lost files and select a location to start finding lost data , then click 'Scan'. The program will automatically scan your hard drive or device to find all lost data.
- Step 3 Preview and recovery.
Total Recovery For Overall Data Loss Scenarios
- Recover deleted, formatted files easily and quickly.
- Recover lost files due to OS crash, virus attacking, improper operation or other unknown reasons.
- Recover lost files form lost or raw partition.
- Specify your recovery file types before scanning for precise searching results.
- Filter your search by file name, type, date find files quickly and save time.
- Preview the files to check their details and quality before you decide to recover them.
System & Hardware Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- File System: FAT(FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+
- CPU: at least with x86.
- RAM: at least 128 MB.
- Disk Space: the minimum of the space for installing Data Recovery Wizard is 32 MB.