Edit Blu-ray Disc and video:
- Crop video. You are allowed to cut off black edges and unwanted playing area. Also you can adjust the video aspect ratio to fit your player’s screen.
- Trim and merge. Trim any segment of a Blu-ray movie by setting its start and end time or just dragging the slide bar, and merge several video/DVD pieces together for better watching experience.
- Watermark video. Add a text/image watermark to the video. Also you can set its position and transparency.
- Preview and Snapshot. The built-in player helps you preview the output video effect. And you and capture your favorite Blu-ray movie pictures and save it as JPEG, PNG or BMP formats. You can also set the saved folder or it will be saved automatically in the defaulted folder.
- Set video effect. Adjust the video brightness, saturation and contrast.
- Deinterlacing. For the interlaced HD video, check Deinterlacing to convert the interlaced files to the progressive one for you to enjoy successively.